Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Cook the steamed broccoli for 3 or 4 minutes. It must remain al dente. Place the broccoli, chives, paprika and sweet pepper in a refractory piece in a single litter. Blend milk, eggs, cheese, wine, herbs, salt and pepper together. Place on broccoli and bake for about 35 minutes.
- 3 1/4 cup of broccoli, divided into twigs and stems peeled and cuted.
- 1/4 cup of green onion chopped (white side).
- 1/4 cup of minced red peppers
- 1 tbsp sweet pepper
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1/2 cup of ricotta
- 3 tbsp grated white cheese (low salt)
- 3 tbsp wine (optional)
- 1/2 tsp fresh basil.If it is dry, half of this amount.
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano, or 1/4 tsp if it is dry.
- 1/2 tspparsleyminced
- Salt and pepper
Servings: 6 servings (3/4 cup per serving)